Thursday, May 22, 2008

Laying low in Pismo today


Today was a bust as far as riding goes. I stayed another day in Pismo Beach catching up on some business and writing programs for our CNC equipment. I do all the programing for the Company so even if I go away for a while I still have to keep the machines running. Not that big a deal but something of a hassle. Communication becomes a real issue with one thing bring said and another meant. It will all be good in the end.

I was taking a break and decided to off about half of the things I brought on the trip. I use the Helen Two Wheels large duffles and I brought two chock filled with my crap. In fairness to myself, one did have my camping stuff in it and the other clothes. Well, I consolidated and sent one of the bags back to AZ. I probable should have sent more back but everythng now fits into the panniers or the one large duffle so I’m happy. The power went out for about 4 hours in the whole town so everyone in the hotel just hung out on the balconies and talked. It came back on in time for Grey’s Anatomy. Whew!

I really am leaving tomorrow.

No comments: